- Comprehensive product portfolio of hard chrome and electroless nickel processes
- The hard chrome process range includes BluCr®, the first industrial trivalent hard chrome process available in the market
- Chrome, fume suppressants, pretreatment and post-treatment for hard chrome plating
- Full range of high, medium and low phosphorus deposits, composite coatings, pretreatment and post-treatment for electroless nickel plating
- Portfolio completed by DynaChrome®, our leading production system for hard chrome plating of shock absorber rods and electrodialysis for electroless nickel plating (EDEN®)
- Automotive applications such as fuel injection rails, pistons, shock absorbers, piston rings, carburetors, fuel pumps, slip yokes
- Applications for the oil and gas industry such as ball valves, drilling components, tubular components, cable glands, gate plugs
- Applications within heavy machinery, consumer electronics, and food industries
Our DynaChrome® Plus system is a combination of equipment and chemistry that have been specifically tailored to complement each other for best performance. DynaChrome® Plus delivers high productivity, excellent quality and flexibility for the hard chrome plating of shock absorber rods, while also offering environmental, resource and economic benefits.
We designed EDEN® as electroless nickel regeneration solution. EDEN® allows continuous purification of the electroless nickel bath by removing by-products.
In this way, EDEN® maintains the concentration of all process ingredients within a defined range and guarantees constant deposit quality over a potentially unlimited bath life.